Friday 20 April 2007

Liar Liar!

Everybody lies. Even if its “white” lies, everyone tells lies or “omits the truth” sometimes. Admit it - you do as well. There is probably not a single person who has ever lived who has not once in there life told a falsehood or misrepresented the truth, regardless of whether it was unintentional or if they told it so that someone else's feelings would not be hurt - or if they did it for more sinister reasons.

Refering to in lecture speaking about is telling children about santa telling lies? Well I think it telling children false lies that their is a Santa... I think children should be told and reminded what the real meaning of Christmas is, which is celebrating the day that Jesus Christ was born.

I wouldn't say I'm a very good liar... people who really know me always can catch me out because I stutter or can never give full eye contact when I'm lying. To tell the truth when i think about it the only time's Ive really held a straight face and lied is to a moaning partner to shut them up.

No comments: