Thursday 8 March 2007

My first cigarette.


My first ever cigarette was when I was fifteen years old. I was in school and I can admit that It was only down to peer pressure why I took a puff. It was the most disgusting thing I can say I've put in my mouth. But no I wanted to be like the cool kids so I continued puffing along filling my lungs with poison.


When I would get home I dont think my mother could smell it on me, being a smoker herself, so there was nobody to tell me that I was committing a crime on my health.


When I did finally realised that the horrible smell on my fingers was there to stay and that running for the bus was leaving me breathless, I knew It wasnt worth the time.


So I picked up the courage to say no the next time I was offered a "fag", only to be told i was a "wimp".....Well who needs enemies with friends like them.

http://www.kidshealth.org/teen/drug_alcohol/tobacco/smoking.html

No comments: